Gör ditt nästa karriärsteg med hjälp av oss.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Interim CFO for 6-12 months. The client is a publicly traded Swedish medtech company based in Östergötland.
The CFO will oversee Financial Planning and Analysis for the Company and will manage the planning and forecasting process. The position will serve as the financial business partner and contributor to strategic initiatives and will provide expert financial analytics, guidance and strategic support for the CEO and the Board. The CFO is accountable to be fully knowledgeable of the full P&L and Cashflow. This role will also be responsible for the management of the monthly accrual process, reporting and analysis of business results, variance reporting, quarterly forecasts, and annual budget.
Preferably you are based in Östergötland or with the possibility to commute several days per week.
Reporting to the CEO
KEY RESULT AREAS & MAIN DUTIES
· Lead budget and forecasting process – manage variance analysis, expense management initiatives and investment opportunities.
· Responsible for processing accounting records so that accounting records can be accurately recorded and processed in a timely manner.
· Provide planning, modeling, analysis, and forecasting support for business reporting and business development needs. Consolidate forecast and budgets to report as required globally.
· Coordinate budget and forecasting planning calendar and schedules.
· Provide monthly- and yearly reporting, including consolidated accounts.
· Partner with business to strategically enhance financial performance. Collaboratively develop improvement programs to ensure the attainment of corporate objectives. Prepare and manage risk, risk mitigation and opportunities.
· Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives. Ensure initiatives are compliant with corporate standards and are congruent with commercial strategies.
· Prepare and improve monthly financial reports and presentations.
· Produce monthly variance analysis comparing actuals vs budget, forecast and prior year; identify issues and opportunities. Review and analyze the full Management P&L (Sales – Gross to Net, COGS, and Functional Costs) and Free Cashflow.
· Analyze current and past trends for key performance indicators and recommend course of action to improve performance.
· Complete monthly accruals for responsible areas ensuring accurate and compliant financial reporting. Prepare outbound intercompany cross-charges.
· Assist client groups in maintaining compliance with financial policies and governance.
· Review and provide coding for vendor invoices, work with Accounts Payable, vendors and internal customers to resolve invoicing and payment issues.
· Business Development support and analysis on regional initiatives.
Interested? For more information, please contact;
Anders Larsson +46 73 203 46 91, firstname.lastname@example.org